Should you have any queries regarding a refund or returning goods please contact our customer services department on 08719111810 or send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order please return them to us within 14 days. We will be happy to make an exchange or refund providing the items are returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging.
- Please send your items to Shoptick, JEM House, Littlemead Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8TT.
- Please enclose a note with your returned goods clearly stating your reasons for return along with your address and contact details.
- Please clearly mark whether you would like a refund or exchange.
- We strongly advise using recorded delivery or for valuable items, registered post, as we cannot be responsible for any lost items. We regret we cannot refund any delivery charges incurred.
- Refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser.
- We will refund any money due as soon as we receive the returned product. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret we cannot refund any delivery charges incurred.
- Please note that not all of our products are refundable. This applies to the following items.
For hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund bikinis, underwear or earrings.
Refunds or exchanges will not be given for personalised or engraved items.
- In the event goods are faulty, please make sure you contact our Customer Services Department on 08719111810 or email email@example.com for the returns procedure.
- Please do not return faulty goods at your own discretion without contacting us as we may not be liable to refund any postage cost you have incurred.
- We aim to deal with any faulty goods quickly and offer an exchange or full refund.
- We will refund any money due as soon as we receive the returned product. This does not affect your statutory rights.