Postage & Packaging
- A standard postage and packaging cost applies to all orders for delivery within the UK Mainland (some exclusions apply).
- This is a per order fee unless otherwise stated in the product description and shown on your order at checkout.
- Some items require specialist couriers and two man delivery if the weight or size exceeds standard requirements. For items like this additional delivery costs will apply. This will be indicated on the product details.
- We are happy to dispatch your order overseas. If you require this service please contact our Customer Services Department on 08719111810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a postage quotation.
- Please note, most overseas postal services are very reliable, however the UK postal service will not compensate once goods have left the UK Mainland. Therefore we are not responsible for undelivered items once they leave the UK.
Delivery of your Order
- Orders received by post and orders left on our automated phone service are usually processed within 48 hours of receipt.
- Generally online orders and orders placed live with an operator in our Customer Services Department are processed immediately.
- Goods are normally dispatched within 3-7 days but please allow up to 28 days for delivery. In some cases products are sent direct from manufacturers and this may take a little longer.
- Should we experience any delays with stock we will endeavour to contact you if the delivery time is going to exceed 28 days.
- Depending on the size and weight of the goods to have ordered, they will either be sent using Royal Mail 2nd class packet post or with our door to door courier service that generally delivers within four working days. You may have to sign for the delivery.
- Should you have a query regarding the delivery of your order please call our customer services 08719111810* during office hours (see ‘Contact Us’ ) and a member of our team will be happy to assist. Or email us on email@example.com